The Staff Council Executive Committee has committed to helping all our fellow staff members be productive, while having some fun and recharging our internal batteries as we work from home and/or self-quarantine for who knows how long. We have been sharing items gathered by our group and The People Center on the blog already, but keep a look out for additional items from us (whether in the blog or by email). Here are some things we wanted to share…hope you find them helpful, informative and fun!
- For working from home: 10 Really Smart Quotes About Working From Home
- For keeping connected: Virtual Happy Hour Anyone? Working From Home But Keeping Connected
- FYI – Staff Council Exec is working on putting together some virtual gatherings, which could include coffee or happy hour. 😉
- When you aren’t working and need some fun outlets for yourself and/or your loved ones stuck in the house with you:
- 100 things to do while stuck inside due to a pandemic
- Dreamland Stage Company: Online Acting Classes
- Met Live: A New Free Opera Every Night!
- PBS Presents: Ken Burns’ Baseball Streaming Free Online
- Museum Tours: 12 World-Class Museums You Can Visit Online
- And finally, the seminal good mood booster…Hallmark Channel has scheduled a weekend Holiday Movie marathon! This will definitely provide a nice escape…
-The Staff Council Executive Committee