At our recent meeting we discussed the following and gave this update at our Staff Council meeting on Thursday, February 13th.
1. Performance Review time is approaching
- HR demoed the new performance management system in Workday.
- Similar performance review as last year just now online
- Looks pretty straight forward and should make things pretty streamlined
- Trainings will begin the week of March 11th so be on the look out and make sure to attend so that it will be an easy and efficient process for you
- Looking for folks who are interested in doing some testing next week – email Andrew Dubuque
2. Modern Think Survey
- Coming out mid/late March and will include the benefits survey as well.
- Please be sure to take the time to complete the survey and remind others to do so as well.
3. Staff Holiday Schedule for the next 3 years
- With the new academic calendar we needed to make some adjustments to the staff holiday calendar because next year school will be in session on Presidents day.
- Staff Welfare worked with Mary Lee, David Provost, and the President’s Cabinet to create a new holiday calendar, and here’s what it looks like. If you have any feedback on this, please contact Abby Mendenhall or Christina Erickson.
|DRAFT Holiday Schedule|
|Administrative Office Holidays||2014-2015||2015-2016||2016-2017|
|Indpendence Day Holiday||Friday, July 4||Friday July 3||Monday July 4th|
|Fall Holiday||Monday, October 13||Monday, October 12||Monday, October 10|
|Thanksgiving Holiday||November 26, 27 & 28||November 25,26 & 27||November 23, 24 & 25|
|Winter Holiday||December 24, 25 & 26||December 24 & 25||December 23 & 26|
|Winter Holiday – Additional Days||December 29, 30, & 31||December 28, 29, 30 & 31||December 27, 28, 29 & 30|
|New Year’s Holiday||January 1 & 2||Friday, January 1||Monday, January 2|
|Memorial Day Holiday||Monday, May 25||Monday May 30th||Monday May 29th|
|no floater||2 floaters||2 floaters|