Leaf Peeping and Fall Activities

We put out a call for recent fall activities that our community has been enjoying. Ya’ll have been making the most of the season and having tons of fun!

Linda Reid
Apple picking at Shelburne Orchards!
Becky Swem
Hiking! (This picture from Mt. Morgan near Holderness, NH)
Jared Cadrette
Riding my scooter around to see all the Vermont foliage! It’s like seeing the world from a new perspective! #ScooterLife
Rebecca Schubert
Hiking in my favorite place…the White Mountains
Sarah Jerger
Every weekend my family heads out for a beautiful fall hike. It’s super fun now that my kiddos are growing in stamina and endurance. (And hitting up Adam’s Apple Orchard for Dizzy Dozen donuts and apples has also been a treat!)
Chris Brooker
Lots and lots of hiking!
This day it was Mt. Hunger, late September.
Jen Perlee
Golf ; Hiking ; Apple Picking
Sheila Liming
Since I’m new to Vermont, I’ve been trying to get to know the state and the region by hiking up a storm. This photo was taken on top of Mt. Worcester, the 5th mountain I’ve hiked since my arrival in August. I was joined by my husband, Dave, and our friend, Steve (who had never climbed a mountain before!).
Casey Maynes
Hiking, carving pumpkins, and watching Hocus Pocus in front of a fire!
Marcelle Langan
Long morning walks with the doggos in Redrocks as well as a hike at Indian Brook and Niquette Bay Park; a lovely Sunday foliage drive with many stops along the way (yes, cider donuts were involved); long bike rides to the end of the Causeway; a few ferry rides for dinners in Essex, NY, at Chef Lin & Rays; and, of course, moving and stacking firewood for the cozy season to come.
Nadia Mitchell
Mt Philo hikes have been amazing!
Sarah Camille Wilson
On a recent bike ride with my husband, we stopped at Monkton Ridge Orchards for some apple cider donuts!
Shaylea Scribner
Visiting orchards; fall foliage drives; long walks; Apples…crisp, cider, oh my!
Christie Howell
Biking
Kaylee Sullivan
Hiking, biking, soccer, and camping!
Elin Melchior Knitting!
It is a multi-season activity.
Leah Miller
Family walks in the beautiful fall foliage